Let yourself be (pleasantly) surprised by the various patterns we can offer in our collab with Sera Holland.
If you choose for a combo of adults and kids just let us know when checking out how many of each you would like
These masks are made from 3 layers of cloth. The outer and inner layer are made from 100% cotton and the middle layer is a filter. The soft T-shirt yarn can be used to tie behind the head or ears and is much comfier than elastic (it also does not melt when ironing your mask ;))
There is a moldable nose bridge if ordered in an Adult size (a coated wire has been sewn into the top) to make sure it fits snugly on your face and limits air between face and mask.
Dispatch within 2-4 working days. FREE delivery in Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard for orders over R300, or nationwide FREE deliveries for orders over R500,otherwise standard delivery of R90 applies.
Reusable /Washable/Reversible (a different shweshwe pattern on each side)
Supercomfy! Soft T-shirt yarn for a stretchy closing. Tie once and you’re done! (Either behind your ears or around your head and you’re done as it can then be slipped on and off )
These amazing fabrics are from the very very last offcuts by designer Sera Holland @seraholland
The T-shirt yarn is made by a women empowerment project h18.co.za with offcuts from the clothing industry
THANKS for your support to Ladles of Love. Sera will donate R10 of each mask sold and we’ll donate 1 mask per 10 sold to @ladlesoflove respectively. Check out their amazing work to feed the most vulnerable of our society at www.ladlesoflove.org.za
This is not a medical or surgical grade mask but it functions well as an added measure against the spread of the virus. Please adhere to the following instructions:
• Wash at 40° and steam iron before first use.
• Wash and iron after every use thereafter.
• Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
• Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
• Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands as recommended above.
• To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask).