- Suitable for 3 to 6-year-olds
- Contains 35 big, thick puzzle pieces
- Perfect gift for young South Africans here and overseas
- Kids love the suitcase packaging. There is space to put more toys in – ideal when traveling!
- Includes educational guide on the back of the puzzle
- Dimensions: 21 cm (width) x 16 cm (height) x 6 cm(depth)
My Big South Africa Puzzle
The first puzzle with an illustrated map of South Africa! Each of the nine provinces has its own colour and characteristic illustrations. You’ll find Joburg’s skyline, a mining helmet and even a pile of gold in Gauteng. Look out for Table Mountain and spot the penguins on Boulders in the Western Cape. Dig around to find The Big Hole of Kimberley and glittering diamonds, as well as lots of Karoo sheep in the Northern Province.
Find loads more of our typical South African icons: the flag, a protea, a vuvuzela, a blue crane, a potjie pot, a rugby ball and of course don’t forget some bokkies!
The back of the packaging contains an educational guide, with tips on how to encourage development and observational skills through this puzzle. Conveniently packaged in a colourfully designed suitcase this puzzle can accompany you anywhere and will provide much entertainment throughout your South African travels (it’s the perfect size to fit a few more favourite toys in as well!).